Data protection declaration
1. Name and contact details of the controller
The controller in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other national data protection laws of the EU member states and other data protection regulations is:
RKW Solutions GmbH, represented by the Managing Director, Yorckstraße 22, 93049 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 941 698 778 31
2. General information on data processing
a) The scope and legal basis of the processing of personal data
We process personal data of the users of our services only to the extent that this is absolutely necessary for the purpose of providing our websites, content and services. As a rule, the processing of personal data of the users of our services takes place only with the consent of the user of our services. This does not apply in cases where it is actually impossible to obtain prior consent and the processing of personal data is permitted by statutory provisions.
b) Legal bases for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is as set out below.
- If we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data to the processing of the data, the legal basis arises from Art. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures carried out at the request of the data subject, the legal basis shall be derived from Article 6 I S.1 lit. (b) DSGVO.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, the legal basis derives from Article 6 I S.1 lit. c GDPR.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, the legal basis shall be set out in Article 6 I p. 1 lit. d GDPR.
- Where processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller, the legal basis shall be derived from Article 6. I S.1 lit. e GDPR.
- Where the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party and does not predominate the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data (in particular where the data subject is a child), the legal basis shall be provided for in Article 6 I S.1 lit. F DSGVO.
c) Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned herein or as provided for by the legislator, whether at European or national level, in the regulations, in the laws or in the other regulations to which the controller is subject. After the expiry of the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions. This does not apply only if there is a further necessity for the further storage of the data for the conclusion of a contract or a fulfilment of the contract.
d) Disclosure of data
In principle, your personal data will be transmitted to third parties exclusively for the purposes specified in 1) b) of this data protection declaration.
3. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. Storage together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until the automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file retrieved,
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. F DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you or evaluating the data for marketing purposes.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes listed above for their collection, in the case of the collection to ensure a smooth connection at the end of the respective session. In the event that data is stored in a so-called log file, it will be deleted after seven days at the latest. A longer storage is possible by deleting or anonymizing the IP addresses. There is no possibility of objection on the part of the user of our website, as the collection of the above-mentioned data is absolutely necessary for the basic operation of our website.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. At a minimum, a valid e-mail address is required so that we know who the request originated from and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The processing and storage of the personal data transmitted to us in this way is carried out exclusively for the processing of your request.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 I p. 1 lit. A GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected for the use of the contact form by us will be automatically deleted after the request you have made has been completed. The request is completed if we have responded in any way to your request in the respective form.
You have the possibility to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time and to object at any time to the storage of the data. For this purpose, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the request of revocation or objection is sufficient.
In the event of revocation or opposition, contact can no longer be made with you. All personal data will be deleted immediately in this case.
The cookie contains information that arises in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we will gain direct knowledge of your identity as a result.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize usability, which are stored on your device for a specific specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings they have made so as not to have to re-enter them.
On the other hand, we used cookies to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate them for the purpose of optimising our offer (see point 5). These cookies allow us to automatically recognize when you visit our site again that you have already been with us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are intended for the aforementioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties in accordance with Art. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely disabling cookies may result in you not being able to use all the features of our website.
4. Social Media Plug-Ins
We use our website on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR social plug-ins of the social networks LinkedIn and Xing to make our company better known about this. The advertising purpose behind it is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by their respective suppliers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Our website uses features of the LinkedIn network. Provider is the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, mountain view, CA 94043, United States. When any one of our sites that contains features of LinkedIn, will connect to servers of LinkedIn is based. LinkedIn will be informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click on the “recommend”button from LinkedIn and are logged into your account on LinkedIn’s LinkedIn is possible, to map your visit on our Web site you and your user account. We would like to point out that we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by LinkedIn as the provider of the pages.
Our website uses functions of the XING network. Provider is the XING AG, Dammtor Street 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each call of one of our pages, which contains functions of XING, establishes a connection to servers by XING. Storage of personal data is done according to our knowledge not. In particular, no IP addresses be stored or evaluated the behavior of use of.
5. Other services
a) Script libraries (Google Webfonts)
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google to provide uniform fonts. The Google web fonts are installed locally. There is no connection to Google servers.
6. Affected rights
If personal data is processed by you according to the above representations, you are a data concern within the meaning of the GDPR, which gives you the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of the data. , and on the question of the transfer of data to a third country or to an international organisation (which gives rise to the right to an appropriate guarantee under Article 46 GDPR);
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to request without delay the correction of inaccurate or complete ment of your personal data stored by us, after which the correction must be made immediately on our part;
- require the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data, or the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and require the restriction instead of deletion, or we no longer need the data, but you , exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh yours. As soon as the processing of your personal data has been restricted, the controller may only process these personal data with your consent or only process it with your consent if this serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or only processing them if this is the case with the
protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR, revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to a regulatory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the registered office of the person responsible.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for doing so, which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com
8. Automated decision-making on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effect against you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller;
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests;
(3) with your express consent.
However, those decisions must not be based on specific categories of personal data under Article 9 I GDPR, unless Article 9 II lit. (g) GDPR and appropriate measures have been taken to protect rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
The controller shall take appropriate measures in respect of the cases referred to in (1) and (3) in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to challenge the decision.
9. Data integrity
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss of your data,
destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-date and amendment of this data protection declaration